Hosana

Hosana

Friday, October 7, 2011

Going Mobile?

Alright, so I have downloaded the iPhone app for this and I am about to hit the streets to get some footage of the protests that are supposed to be happening down at the Chicago Board of Trade. Hosana for that. It's been more than a week since things kicked in here. I haven't seen it yet. Who knows what it might look like. I guess that they need some things, maybe. If you have some to spare, consider checking out their website http://occupychi.org/ 

I'm sure that they will take what they can get. They also have a forum section on the tabs  at the top of their page, so read a little more. Maybe you have something to say? Never know.

I haven't picked a side yet, mind you, because the news hasn't really been on it. Sounds like people are wondering why all the rich people are so rich while everyone else is going broke. Seems like a legit problem, as far as I can see. The other side has simply said things like "They have no demands, they have no solutions".

I guess that's true. But how can they know what is wrong when the problems are being caused by the people that report problems? Do we expect them to tattle on themselves? Probably not.

It's like America went to the emergency room and they won't treat you unless you can diagnose yourself. You have all these symptoms, problems, things going wrong, and you remember when they weren't like this, so you know that there is something really wrong, but they won't help you.

You can usually tell when there is a crime being committed when people are acting like criminals. How are they acting?

And the police and the media seem to be protecting the rich, as expected.

I'll see soon. Hosana. I hope I don't get pepper sprayed. Or worse, arrested. Praise Rang.

No comments:

Post a Comment